Home Forums General Discussion Join the conversation on the blogs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I thought it would be a useful time to remind people about the content of the blogs and that there are active and highly topical conversations going on there. Because of the way the site is set up it doesn’t currently provide an automatic link to latest comments in the blogs but there is valuable content there so check them out.

For instance, take a look at (and join in) the conversation around summer overheating and fuel poverty

Scott Willis
    Participant

Hi Sally,

Wonderful to be finally in the site, and looking forward to exploring and contributing! The Novapay drama has been a wake up call to the challenges of IT powered admin and efficiency and it is nice that this practitioners hub has been quietly launched and trialed and tweaked. Now I’m looking forward to exploring a little and participating – yes late in the day I know but it has been a very busy start to the year and then finding a way to get in…

Nice to have you here Scott!

Btw – I should clarify my point above… (not just for Scott but for all)

There is a distinction between the blogs and the forums (the bit we’re in now).

Its really easy to start of forum thread and follow the conversation because a) you can tick the “notify me of follow up replies via email” button below and you should get emails keeping you up to date and b) the latest replies pop up on the Right Hand side of the page where they’re easy see.

The blogs on the other hand are generally on specific topics I’ve invited people to write about. Some have tended to be more technical and some of the comments are also quite technical. They don’t get picked up by the emails thought (or in the side panel) so you need to go looking for them. I thought it would be useful to remind you as there is some good comment happening…

Norman Smith
    Participant

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the reminder of the distinction between the two; I confess I confused myself and in doing so have likely mised some interesting discussions.

Norman

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.