Home Forums General Discussion Launch of Home Performance Advisor training Reply To: Launch of Home Performance Advisor training

Jo Wills
Participant

We have just delivered the level 1, Certificate in Home Energy Performance in WN (Monday 14th April) to a group of people with diverse backgrounds and reasons for attending. It was extremely successful with some great feedback and another great example of just how relevant the HPA training programme is to the sector. We are delivering the Level 2, Home Performance Advisor certification over 3 days 7th – 9th May starting at midday on the 7th and finishing at 5pm on Friday. If there is anyone interested in attending please let me know asap this week. The course has been planned to run from Hamilton, but we have a split between North & South Island people attending at the moment – so if anyone is thinking about becoming certified, get in touch with me BEFORE Easter. You will need to take the level 1 test and pass with 85% to meet the criteria, it will take approximately 20 – 30mins to sit and I can get it to you straight away.

CEN members pay $1200 + GST, NFP’s $1400 + GST and all others $2000 + GST and includes your 160 page take home manual, accommodation + all food.

If you miss this course we won’t be running another one until the end of the year. Contact me asap jo@communityenergy.org.nz or 021 2777 042