Home Forums General Discussion Internal Moisture Working Group

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi guys

Just to keep you posted – the working group model was so successful at allowing us to develop the Home Performance Advisor Training (to be launched in Feb – Jo Wills has the details) that we are going to use a similar model to develop the Hub’s first Advisors’ Guide.

The Guide will be focused on providing advice to households on internal moisture issues. The working group was very self-selecting (i.e. the people who turned up to the Skype call on the topic – thanks guys :)) and will provide me with input and advice to make sure the resource we’re developing reflects current research and best practice and will be useful for people providing advice in homes.

Work will get underway at the end of Jan so we hope to have something developed in the first few months of the new year. Ready well in time for next winter’s busy season.

If you’ve got any questions about this or have particular issues you want to see covered in the resource, or ideas about how we can make it really practical and useful, please let me know.

Also, if you’re interested in contributing to a future working group just put your hand up! Its a case of willing people contributing to create something for the benefit of the group. It would be great to have more people on hand to do that.

Sally

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.