Home Forums General Discussion Medium Density Housing Summit

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vicki Cowan
    Keymaster

Hi as part of my role helping manage the EDA conference, I have been talking to lots of other networks, such as ADNZ. They asked me to communicate one of their conferences back to you.

Check out this Medium Density Housing Summit, 11-12 April, 2018 in Auckland.

Here’s the blurb from the conference website (look here: http://mdhs.co.nz/ )

As with most of the world’s large cities, our New Zealand cities are increasingly coming under pressure as growing numbers of people desire to live in urban areas. Medium density housing is a concept gaining momentum globally and provides a solution to the space problem – cleverly designed urban developments that offer social cohesion and quality of life. A must attend event for: investors, developers, architects, architectural designers, architectural students and urban planners.

Smaller, well-designed homes, community living within shared spaces, sustainability and long-term financial security are just a few of the topics to be explored.

Register today by clicking on the registration link above so you can continue to thrive in this rapidly changing and dynamic world.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.