Home Forums Pilot website – issues, fixes and feedback Website upgrades (Feb 2nd & 3rd)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    phillcoxon
    Keymaster

A quick note to let HUB members know that there will be upgrades to the site applied over the next few days. The HUB website may be offline for short periods while this happens.

These updates will fix a number of bugs and  add some additional improvements.

I’ll post again once the updates have been completed.

• This topic was modified 11 years, 2 months ago by Sally Blackwell. Reason: moved all posts to one forum
    • This topic was modified 11 years, 2 months ago by Sally Blackwell. Reason: moved all posts to one forum
    • This topic was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by Sally Blackwell. Reason: refinement - separate forum for tech stuff
    • This topic was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by Sally Blackwell. Reason: refinement - separate forum for tech stuff
    phillcoxon
    Keymaster

I have finished applying updates to the Practitioner’s Hub.

These updates are mostly behind the scenes but you may notice small changes and fixes to the site.

Over the next few days I’ll review outstanding issues and see what we can do to fix anything left that needs addressing.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.